Monday, June 22, 2009

Blog Award

This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.


Thanks so much for this award, Sandy! You're awesome. :)

I'd like to pass this on to:

The Story Siren: You helped me so much when I was getting started!
My Years of Reading Seriously: You're so friendly!
Books By Their Covers: Thanks for answering my questions about The Awekening.
LiyanaLand!: Thanks for all those awesome comments!
Maw Books: Thanks for answering my questions during the bloggiesta!
Presenting Lenore: Thanks for answering my question about Prada and Prejudice.
Bloody Bookaholic: You leave some really cool comments!
Must and Lust for Books: Thanks for telling me about your new puppy. She's so cute!

All of you definitely deserve this. Thanks for being awesome! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home