Saturday, June 20, 2009

In My Mailbox (6)

This week I got some really great books in my mailbox. This meme is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.


Through the Hip Scout program I recieved Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd. This is a book of short stories about all things geek. I love the cover of this book. It's so cool! It's been awhile since I've read many short stories, and so far, I'm really enjoying it!

Through a contest at The Story Siren: Drive Me Crazy by Erin Downing. This one was signed by the author! I wasn't expecting that, and I was so excited! I actually finished reading this book and posted a review: Drive Me Crazy

Through a contest at Peek at A Peek At My Bookshelf I received Critical Care by Candace Calvert. This one looks really interesting. For some reason, the cover keeps reminding me of the TV show House. I'm not exactly sure why.

From a BAM order, I received The O'Reilly Factor for Kids. So sometimes, this guy annoys the dickens out of me. Despite that, I enjoy the way he talks completely straight. There's got to be a certain freedom with saying what you think, how you think it. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading this one.


And finally, from my library, I borrowed a copy of Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson. I remember really enjoying another book by her, Speak. I really like the cover of this one. It looks like her eye is really looking at you!

Well, that's what I received from my library and mailbox this week. What did you get?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home