Monday, June 29, 2009

Is it worth it?

Does it bother you to read a book and know what the ending will be? For me it basically depends on what I’m expecting. In a few books I’ve read lately, I’ve known basically what the ending would be before I ever began. For the books I read it didn’t bother me too much. They were fun, light, basically chick-lit reads. I wasn’t expecting a big shocker at the ends. In the past, I have read a few books that I was bitterly disappointed in when I finished because I did know the endings. I kept expecting something to happen but nothing ever did. Those books were more action oriented. Have you had any experiences like that in the past?


Is it still worth it to read a book and know the ending beforehand?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home