Saturday, August 1, 2009

Courtesy of Pirate Penguin

Sandy, from Pirate Penguin Reads, interviewed me! It's a lot of fun, and you should try it. :)

Since I have Disney on the brain, which Disney princess would you switch places with and why?

I've always wanted to switch places with Jasmine. Flying around on a carpet sounds like a lot of fun!

You're innocently eating a taco when all of the sudden you're the size of a pixie! (I keep going back to Tinkerbell..forgive me, lol) What do you do now?

I finish eating my taco. I almost never eat alone, so one of my friends will have to feed me. I love tacos! The soft ones, not the hard ones.

You get to go to Europe! Yay! ...But you're not allowed to go via plane or boat. Think of a creative way to get to your destination.

One time, a friend of mine googled for directions to England. It told her to use a kayak. I love how it just assumes everyone owns a kayak. But yeah, kayaking sounds like a lot of fun.

You eat a cookie and its sweet taste reminds you of a favorite memory. What is it?

My all time favorite memory? That's a hard one. If it were a chocolate chip cookie, then probably my 15th birthday. It was just my parents and cousins, but we had an awesome time.

A cute little pirate penguin (hint hint)comes up to you and says hi. How do you respond? :)

Hmmm... Now, would this be a pirate dressed like a penguin or a penguin dressed like a pirate? Either way I would, of course, run up and give her a hug. :)

Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” Please include your email address.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home