Monday, December 21, 2009

Fall Into Reading Wrap-Up


I did a lot of reading this fall, but only two of the books were on my official Fall Into Reading Challenge list, which has been hosted by Callapidder Days. Those two books were:

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell

(Links lead to my reviews)

The other five books are still languishing on my TBR shelf. However, over my Christmas break, I'm hoping to get some reading in, and those books will be read. Hopefully. Maybe I'll even do some reading on the trip to Mississippi tomorrow. Maybe.



This challenge was fun, and I'll definitely be participating in the Spring reading challenge, when it rolls around. I hope you'll join me!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home