Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry SITSmas

"What's that?" you say? Well, for those of you who don't know SITS is an awesome blog recognition and comment support system! I've had several SITS girls stop by, like Allison from Well Read Reviews who introduced me to SITS, and all have left some really awesome comments. Soo...


MERRY SITSMAS! Here is me:



I hope you all have a completely fabulous holiday season. Mine will be a bit quiet this year. We're actually planning on going out of town for Christmas, which will be a first. Haven't quite decided where we'll be going, but we'll most likely be staying in Florida. My parents, me, and the road. Should be interesting, no?


For those of you still shopping for gifts, give a book (like The Time Traveler's Wife or Shopaholic and Baby) for the holidays. Share the love of reading!


Oh goodness, I don't know about you, but it feels like the end of the year came way too quickly for me. I started blogging in May, and I'm definitely planning on staying around for a while. I had no idea it could be so much fun!


Cheers to SITS! Hope to see all of you SITSas around again soon.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home