Saturday, April 10, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. Great week of books for me!

From Yan at Books By Their Cover:

Fireworks Over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff -Such a romantic looking cover!

In a Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth -The chapters in this book seem to all be a bit on the shorter side: 3-10 pages.

Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu -From what I've heard, it's intense.

Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby McDonald -Such a long title.

Girl Overboard by Justina Chen Headley -Another book by this author made my top ten list of '09!

Willow by Julia Hoban -I've heard so many great things about this one!

A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner - Contains a musical called Totally Sweet Ninja Death Squad. Need I say more?

I'm very excited to read all of these books!

And finally, last but certainly not least:

My business cards! Designed by Anna at Book Nerds. They are so awesome, and they match my upcoming site design! I love 'em.

So... What do you think?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home