Saturday, May 16, 2009

In My Mailbox (2)

Welcome to my edition of this week's In My Mailbox. As always, this meme is hosted by The Story Siren.

This week, I got another book from a different contest hosted by The Story Siren! It is Tales of the Madman Underground by John Barnes. Here's a description from Borders.com-

For years, Karl has been part of the Madman Underground--kids forced to attend group therapy during school hours. Karl decides that for his senior year, he is going to get out of the group for good. He is going to act--and be--Normal. But Normal, of course, is relative.

This sounds like a very intriguing read, and I can't wait to get started! I really like the cover. It's very awesome!!!!

And that was my short and sweet IMM. Hope you enjoyed! Now, what did you get in yours?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home