Monday, June 15, 2009

Bloggiesta

After being gone for two weeks, I've got plenty of stuff I need to get caught up on. It just happens to be perfect timing that Natasha from Maw Books is hosting the first edition of the Bloggiesta!

It'll give me a chance to get caught up on my reviews, write some other posts that have been on my mind for a while, do some blog improvements, plus update some of my blog related profiles on social networking sites.

There is something I've been contemplating that you could help me out with. Should I change my blog layout? I was looking at it yesterday, and it seemed to me that it was a bit hard to read because it was dark on dark. I'm thinking about finding a layout with a white center. What do you think? If I do change it, I'll go on a hunt for a new layout during the Bloggiesta.

This event runs for 48 hours, 8 a.m. on Friday to 8 a.m. on Sunday. Full information and details can be found over at the event post. You should join us! It's gonna be fun.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home