Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Bloggiesta Finish Line

The Bloggiesta was a lot of fun, don't you think? I finished many things on my to-do list.

Things I did during the Bloggiesta:

-Wrote five reviews

-Wrote a couple posts to save for a rainy day

-Wrote review policy

-Participated in seven mini-challenges at: My Friend Amy, The Book Lady's Blog, Beth Fish Reads, Fizzy Thoughts, Books, Movies, and Chinese Food, Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile, and Book Blather

-Tweaked review format: in the future I’ll link to other reviews as well as Amazon

-Updated all my blog related networking sites' profiles

-Worked on blog’s sidebar

I spent fifteen hours and twenty-two minutes working on this challenge. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do it again!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home