Saturday, July 25, 2009

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. No books IMM this week. However, I did manage to pick up a book at Books A Million.

The Confession of Fitzwilliam Darcy by Mary Street is, simply put, Pride and Prejudice from Mr. Darcy's point of view.

Remember how I said (earlier this week) that the first copy I bought was a misprint? Well, my dad took it to them, and the manager was awesome enough to give me another, this time correct, copy of the book! Yay for nice bookstore people. I'll post my review later, but the short story is that I loved it! I literally laughed out loud more times than I can count. I can't really explain why I was laughing so much, though. I'll have to figure that out. :)

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home