Saturday, August 15, 2009

In My Mailbox (13)

This meme is hosted by The Story Siren.

I bought Sweet Violet and Wild Heather at a thrift store. It wasn't my original plan, but my dad convinced me to go in just in case I found something. Is it just me, or is there always something?


Nick of Time is set in the past and has time traveling even further in the past. Plus, it has a guy MC which is something I've been wanting to read more of. From a contest at Books, Movies, and Chinese Food I won a copy of The Host. I've read the Twilight Saga which I enjoyed, so I'm looking forward to reading something of Meyer's with a different setting and characters.

From a contest at Brant Flakes I won Pride and Prejudice and Zombies as well as According To Jane. I'm a little apprehensive of P&P&Z. It could prove to be intriguing, though. I read According to Jane this week, and I thought it was pretty cool!

Last but certainly not least, I won a prize pack from Sarah at Green Bean Teen Queen. I also read Lovestruck Summer and Going Too Far this past week, and they were both really good! I especially loved Going Too Far. It surprised me. The Wedding Planner's Daughter looks like a fun read and Slept Away seems like the perfect book to lament the end of summer.

And... That's all! A penny for your thoughts?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home