Saturday, September 5, 2009

In My Mailbox (15)

I could have labelled this The Week USPS Torments Me. I think they're doing it on purpose. It must be a conspiracy. I know for a fact that I have a few books on their way. Oh well. Hopefully they'll come this upcoming week. Patience is not yet one of my virtues. Here's my newest aquisition:


Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange

From Amazon: Amanda Grange's style and wit bring readers back to Jane Austen's timeless storytelling, but always from a very unique and unusual perspective, and now Grange is back with an exciting and completely new take on Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre starts where Pride and Prejudice ends and introduces a dark family curse so perfectly that the result is a delightfully thrilling, spine-chilling, breathtaking read. A dark, poignant and visionary continuation of Austen's beloved story, this tale is full of danger, darkness and immortal love.

This one definitely sounds interesting. I think I'm going to have to get used to the idea. I've read a few other books by Grange, and both were pretty good. I hope this one rocks!

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home