Saturday, October 17, 2009

Green Light

And... I'm back! The UPS guy dropped off my laptop a couple weeks ago, and after getting caught up on schoolwork, I can gladly get back into blogging! While I was gone from actively blogging I did manage to get some stuff done! Here's a rundown:

1. Take a look around. Do you see? Anna from Book Nerds was awesome enough to get me another sidebar, and Laina from Laina Has Too Much Spare Time was cool enough to create my new absolutely lovely header! Anna had to install it for me, though because I have been really technically challenged lately, even more than usual. Thank you, ladies! Is it all showing up for everyone okay?

2. With all the space a new sidebar provides, I also added some stuff like a search box, a blog roll, and I did a bunch of re-arranging.

3. I installed a new comment system, Disqus. Apparently it's pronounced "discuss." Does it work for you, or should I use a Blogger pop-up?

I've also been thinking of a couple ideas, lately.

4. I think it would be fun and interesting to have interviews with authors and bloggers. If you're an author or blogger and would like to be interviewed, email me: melanies--musings@live.com

5. Last, but not least, I've also decided to add movie reviews of books that have been made into movies. There are several out there, plus a few coming out. Books are almost always better than the movies, but there are a couple movies out there that I like better, or at least just as much.

There you have it! While I was gone, I guest blogged over at Sunshine Edition about the first time I ever dressed up in a costume. You can check that out here. By the way, that picture was taken at the very end of the night, and I promise the costume looked way better at, say, seven o'clock. In closing, let me say that I have plenty of posts planned over the next few weeks, and thank you for coming back! :)

Image Copyright: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkice/ / CC BY-ND 2.0

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home