Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Day


Since this is a day for giving thanks, and Melanie's Musings is predominantly a book blog, I thought it would be appropriate to give thanks for a few bookish things, people included. Here's my list of some bookish things and people I'm thankful for.

Books: for giving me so much entertainment and things to think about.

Authors: for writing amazing books!

Book bloggers: for telling each other what we think about said books.

Bookmarks: so we never loose our place. A special thanks for pretty bookmarks.

Bookmooch: so no books have to languish on our shelves.

Libraries: so our pockets aren't completely empty and we still get to read the books!

Bookstores: for tempting us so strongly and so often.

Publishers: who make it possible to get the books out to so many people.


Feel free to add to my list in the comments. I hope you all have a wonderful day with your friends and family! =)

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home