Saturday, November 21, 2009

What You Want to Read (1)

A couple months ago, I held a contest and one way to enter was to tell me of already released books you were looking forward to reading. It was of of fun to read your choices, so I decided to put together a few posts highlighting them. Hope you enjoy the first!

Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev

Fade by Lisa McMann
Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost


Generation Dead by Daniel Walters
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
The Season by Sarah MacLean

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Generation Dead: Kiss of Life by Daniel Walters

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

What do you think of this list? Personally, the only one I've read so far has been Eyes Like Stars. Many of the others are definitely on my TBR list.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home