Saturday, January 16, 2010

In My Mailbox

This week was an awesome week for books!

I got the following from Yan, from the buying/trading post she posted in December:

Incredibly excited to read all of these!

From contests:

Michelle Zink was awesome enough to sign this for me! Eeee! It is fabulous and wonderful.

I've read the first two books in this series, but it's very nice to have my own copies. And I'm incredibly excited to read the latest addition to the Darcy Saga.

Borrowed:
From Sandy, who is made of about a million types of awesome. MUCH squee-ing was made when I opened up the package.

I'm sure all these books will keep me occupied for quite some time. Whadya think?

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home