Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolution: a firm decision to do something

Here are my resolutions! I'd love to hear yours in the comments.

Blogging Goals:

Comment more: I did a really good job of this when I was just starting out (If I do say so myself), but lately I've not been doing such an awesome job.

Relax: I'm going to relax and not worry about how often I post. I do intend to join the Bloggiesta this weekend and get a bunch of stuff done, so I won't be so worried about this stack of books that needs to be reviewed. *eyes warily*

Do more editing: I've been looking back over some of my posts, and it's definitely ringing true that hindsight is always the clearest. So, I'm taking a little more time to think over posts.

And most importantly, have fun!

Personal Goals:

Get in shape: I don't think there's every been a time where I've truly been in shape. I've never been interested in sports at the schools I've attended. While I'm not overweight, I'm not in shape, either. I'd like to see how that feels.

Be more open: I'm slow to trust people and kind of shy, so apparently I don't come across as very friendly. This is the one that will probably be the hardest. Be more extroverted! Yeah! =)

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home