Friday, April 9, 2010

First Rate Friday

Why hello there, lovely person.


First Rate Fridays is a meme hosted by He Followed Me Home. The purpose is to showcase some of the coolest book posts you've come across in the past week. Here are a few of my faves:

I was googling for historical fiction, and I found a great list on Rebecca's Book Blog that's full of books set in the Tudor era. My wishlist is longer.

There's this awesome post entitled "Young Love & All That Jazz" on Maggie Stiefvater's blog that had a contented sigh slipping out of my mouth.

And Forever Young Adult has a post showcasing The Most Swoonworthy YA Couples of All Time. Carrots.

A couple non-book related things:

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CAKE?

Also, I have this song stuck in my head.

Check 'em out & tell me what you think!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home