Saturday, May 23, 2009

In My Mailbox (3)

This meme is hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I didn't get anything in my mailbox, mainly because I have this giftcard to an online bookstore, and I can't decide what to buy! However, I think I've gotten it figured out, so I think I'll be ordering them soon. Indecisiveness is definitely a trait of mine. I also spent some time reviewing the two books that I've got the last two weeks- Tales of the Madman Underground and Something, Maybe.

I did stop by the library to pick up a book for the required "read a novel" portion of my English 2 class. Their Eyes Were Watching God y Zora Neale Hurston is the book I chose. I've always ended up liking books that I've had to read. I'm not sure exactly why. I remember a couple years ago I read The Hot Zone by Richard Preston, and I absolutely loved it! From what I've surmised from the first two chapters, it's a fictional story telling one African American woman's story about her life. It's definitely an interesting one!

I hope you guys are having a great weekend! Happy reading and blogging! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home