Thursday, July 23, 2009

A First

My parents always tell me that there is a first time for everything. Yesterday, I experienced one of those firsts.

As you may know, I'm currently reading The Confession of Fitzwilliam Darcy by Mary Street. It's a really good book, showing Pride and Prejudice from Mr. Darcy's point of view. I laughed out loud more than a couple times!

I had gotten to the end of chapter sixteen. This is the point where Darcy is going to tell Bingley what he did to seperate Bingley from Jane. The chapter ended. I continued reading, and it didn't make any sense. The book had gone back to chapter fourteen! I skipped to the very end of the book and saw that it ended at chapter sixteen. Obviously, this was a misprint.

My dad is taking this book back to the bookstore today, and I want to know have you ever had a similiar experience? I still can't wait to know how the story ended, and now I have to wait!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home