Thursday, July 2, 2009

You guys are amazing!

Thanks to all who left birthday wishes. They helped make my day even better! My fam didn't get me any books (apparently they think I have plenty :), but I did end up getting four from the Birthday Contest held by Sarah over at
Green Bean Teen Queen! I thought that was a bit ironic, winning Sarah's birthday contest on my birthday!

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker
The Wedding Planner's Daughter by Coleen Murtagh Paratore
Slept Away by Julie Kraut

Those are the books that I'll be receiving. I can't wait!

In other news:

This is a meme & here are the rules: If you accept it, you are
supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award.

1. Blogging- It's a lot of fun, and I love getting to know all of you.
2. John Thornton- from North and South *sigh*
3. Fritz- My dog who's keeping me company as I type.
4. Life- It's crazy, but I love it!
5. Reading- That one's pretty obvious.
6. My laptop- It's a great tool.
7. Knitting- It's fun, and relaxing

I think I'll pass this along to:

The Book Pixie
Dirty Pages
Bloody Bookaholic
Pirate Penguin Reads
The Tainted Poet
LiyanaLand!
Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder

I think your blog names are so cool and really creative!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home