Monday, August 3, 2009

Lost In Austen (Movie)


Amanda Price had no idea what her love for Pride and Prejudice would do for her or where it would take her. When she trades places with Elizabeth Bennet she does everything she can to keep things on track. But what happens when things start to go horribly wrong? And how is Amanda supposed to survive without electricity or toothpaste?

One word: hilarious. I pretty much laughed my way throughout much of video. I had no idea what to expect, and I loved the amount of suspense throughout the entire show. Amanda knows the story by heart, and it was hilarious watching her trying to desperately keep things going the way they are written. How many times have you found yourself wishing that you had the chance to live in a different time? I know I've had a dream or two about that. Watching Amanda get the chance to do that was almost just as good!

The character's were great. When they get thrown into these really weird situations, it was funny to watch them try to figure everything out. I definitely recommend Lost in Austen to those who are ready for a good laugh and willing to not take anything too seriously. :)

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home