Saturday, May 30, 2009

In My Mailbox (4)

This meme is hosted by The Story Siren.

This week in my mailbox I recieved Heartbreak River by Tricia Mills. I love the cover of this book, and I think it fits it very well! Here's the summary from the author's website-

Alexandra Landon once loved running the Grayton River through the Colorado canyons near her home and couldn’t imagine doing anything else with her life but continuing the family’s river rafting business. But that was before her father died in a rafting accident and she developed a full-fledged fear of drowning. It’s been nearly a year since her father’s death, and the arrival of another summer means Alex has to face the river, the question of whether she can ever recapture her love of rafting, and the return of co-worker and former boyfriend Sean Kenley. One way or the other, this summer is going to change Alex’s life forever.

When I was on the author's website, looking around, I found out that she uses the name "Tricia Mills" for her YA books and the name "Trish Millburn" for her adult romances. How cool is that? She's also got another YA book coming out in the summer of 2010 called Ice and Desire. It looks good too!

So, that's what I got this week in my mailbox. What did you get in yours?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home