Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Prophecy of the Sisters Contest Winners

Thanks to everyone who entered! First off, here's a note from Michelle:

This was so much fun! My teenage daughter and I spent a LONG time reviewing the entries, and it was incredibly difficult to choose just one! I easily have six or seven favorites in here... In the end, I chose Spellbound by Lacuna Coil AND Dark Waltz by Haley Westenra. I just couldn't choose one! So I'm giving two prizes! Both songs fit Prophecy perfectly in very different ways, and I thought they were both very original entries. Both songs will be added as Bonus Tracks to the Prophecy playlist. I was torn for a long time between these two and Criminal by Fiona Apple (SUCH a fun song) and My Immortal by Evanescence. Both are great fits for Prophecy, but honestly, knowing what I know about books two and three in the series, I think they'll be a perfect fit for one of THOSE books. *is not a tease*
;)

Anyway, thanks to everyone who participated! I'll be sending Prophecy Prize Packs to BOTH winners as soon as I get names and addresses!
<3

Michelle

So, guys and gals, that makes the winners Kristen, from Bookworming in the 21st Century, and Briana from The Book Pixie! You two should be receiving emails from me pretty soon. Please respond ASAP with your info as well as whether you'd like a DVD of Music and Lyrics or Almost Famous, and I'll forward the information on to Michelle. Congrats!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home