Friday, October 23, 2009

Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard


Ever since Callie's best freind moved away she's basically been by herself. While on a class trip to England she's willing to do anything in order to fit in, so she buys herself some brand name shoes; Prada, to be exact. a klutz and a pair of ridiculously high heels is not a good mix. Within minutes she trips and kons her head, then wakes up in 1815.


The first word that came to my mind when I finished this book was "adorable." This book was just plain cute!

I could definitely relate to Calllie's social status. There have been plenty of times when I've stared at myself in a mirror knowin that I didn't have the looks, clothes, or attitude to be "in ." This had me rooting for her even more.

Watching her antics in 1815 was really amusing. I found out she had more spunk then I originally thought. All she needed was a reason to bring it out. This book made me smile, laugh, and then smile some more. If you're looking for a fun, quick read Prada and Prejudice is definitely for you!

Mandy Hubbard's Website

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home