Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

She doesn't see dead people, but…

She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next…


This book had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. When I finished it I simultaneously felt like it had taken forever, and I had come to the end far too quickly. My body was literally tense from all the excitement.

Rachel Vincent's writing was intoxicating, and I never lost interest for even a moment. I haven't read any paranormal books for quite some time. This book has me planning on reading more in this genre. I highly recommend it.

If you'd like to read a short prequel to My Soul to Take, you can read My Soul to Lose. The latter link will take you to a page on the author's website where you can download it for free!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home