Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-Thon Meme

As a last minute decision last night, I decided to cheer for the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon, since I'd be online all day anyway. xD

Where are you reading (cheering) from today?
Florida! And it's actually pretty cool right now. Fall has decided to stop by, although it's supposed to warm back up in the next couple of days. I like the 60s.

3 facts about me
That people may not know? I'm part Filipina. I'm an only child. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups is my favorite type of Halloween treat or anytime, really.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
I'm going to read to read one book unofficially. That would be Of Mice and Men. Required reading for my English class. It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon?
Just to do a lot of cheering. This is gonna be fun! Go you! =)

blog comments powered by Disqus

Newer Post Older Post Home